Enrolled Midwife- Kibaale District
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
Reference Number: KDSC/Health/05/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the posts that exist in kibaale district local government. Application in triplicate on psc form 3(2008)revised obtainable from District Service Commission Office, and Public Service Commission Office, Kampala with three most recent colored passport photographs should be submitted to the Secretary District Service Commission Kibaale
Applicants must indicate the post applied for and reference number. Certified copies of all academic certificates and transcripts together with national id must be attached. Serving officers who wish to apply should route their applications through their responsible officers who should be informed of the deadline. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Kibaale District is an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply.
1. Day time telephone contacts/e-mails should be clearly indicated
2. Details of job descriptions and personal specifications can be accessed at the notice board of Kibaale District Hqtrs or at the secretariat of any District Service Commission or Public Service Commission website www.Psc.Go.Ug or www.Publicservice.Go.Ug
3. Anyone who does not hear from us at the end of this recruitment exercise should consider him/herself Unsuccessful.
To carry out day to day activities of midwifery care
• Must have an Enrolled Midwifery Certificate from a recognized Institution.
• Must be registered and licensed with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
Administer treatment as prescribed
Carry out midwifery procedures.
Carry out observations, keep proper records and ensure their safe custody.
Participate in ward rounds.
Receive and register patients/clients.
Prepare patients for meals and participate in serving them.
Adhere to aseptic procedures
Adhere to ethical professional conduct.
Carry out health education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)