Job verified by Fuzu
Co-operative Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Enterprise Business Analyst
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Enterprise Business AnalystBusiness Systems Analyst
Growth Catalyst- Uganda
CCA Plant Officer
Business Operations Senior Associate
Jobs in Business, strategic managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
You are brilliant, you drive results in a big way and you get things done. You are self-driven and have great follow-through. You have cultivated your technical and soft skills and established a respect for facilitating business change and process analysis. You have built capability to handle complex and high impact business projects and you are comfortable managing and driving change. You are highly analytical with a keen interest in enterprise/business analysis & continuous improvement. Does this sound like you? If yes, then look no further; Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place for you, here, you will find growth opportunities at every step of your career.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Business Analyst in our Business Change Management team. Reporting to the Head – Business Change Management, the role holder will be responsible for providing detailed enterprise analysis, operations design, business requirements and solution analysis, product analysis, functional analysis and business process analysis for various business domains using data and tools to deliver change through implementation of business and technology solutions for the bank
. If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating the job reference number EBA/COO/2018
• Focus “on understanding the needs of the business as a whole, its strategic direction, and identifying initiatives that will allow the business to meet strategic goals.
• Carry out thorough examination of not only the business problem/need and its proposed business solution, but also an in-depth look into whether the proposed solution is truly the best solution.
• Perform detailed analysis of what the solution entails, its risks, and its feasibility in the existing organizational climate. Research and discern where a business is and where it should be. Conduct feasibility studies. Perform opportunity identification and analysis. Prepare and maintain the business cases.
• Maintain a deep awareness of how business operation works and help stakeholders explore technology possibilities that would ensure effectiveness in the delivery of their role expectations.
• Facilitate business involvement and ownership of new/future business requirements; documentation and or review of requirements / user stories / use cases.
• Analyze business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches. Contribute to evaluating the factors that must be addressed in the business change program. Help establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the systems and business process.
• Provide support to users and coordinate with IT staff to help review and provide input to the design of the IT system from the business perspective. Tackle projects across multiple domains and handle new business domains with the same level of confidence.
• Assist business users in identifying business problems, needs and functions, understand stakeholders’ concerns and requirements, identify improvement opportunities, and contribute business input for developing the business case for the IT system development projects.
• Plan the scope, schedule and approach for business analysis, IT system development project and monitor progress as well as coordinate with the Internal Project Manager and report to the Project Steering Committee on changes, the risks and issues when appropriate.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Business development; Business strategy; Partnerships; Business intelligence; Enterprise architecture integration (EAI); Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)