Fuzu Exclusive Job
Traidcraft Exchange | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Enterprise Development Coordinator
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Government, community development, public services
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Traidcraft Exchange is an international development charity which uses the power of trade to bring about lasting solutions to poverty. Traidcraft
Exchange has development programmes in South Asia and Africa, working directly with businesses to improve their supply chains and engaging in advocacy and campaigning work in the UK to promote justice and fairness in international trade.
- Responsible for driving economic growth in agricultural value chains through the provision of business solutions for Medium, Small and Micro Enterprises (MSME’s) and ensuing fair returns to small producers and workers in East Africa.
- Delivering on a range of business development activities within different projects.
- The post holder will work directly with MSME’s to improve their operations, systems, governance, access to finance, social responsibility and overall management to stimulate growth and profit by providing diagnosis services and solutions; including the design and delivery of training.
- The postholder will also build relationships and the profile of Traidcraft Exchange with new private sector players.
- The postholder should have direct and in-depth experience of working with businesses in East Africa with a commitment to trade justice.
- They will have experience in delivering integrated business solutions for MSMEs and will be an excellent communicator.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Government, community development, public servicesSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Project management; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Business development; Programme management; Non-profit management (NGO, other); Corporate social responsibility; Project implementationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply