Enterprise Manager - SB Food
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’s booming young population. On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers and passengers, with additional financial services, payments and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Currently based in Nairobi, Barcelona, Kampala, and Mombasa, we are a venture funded company that is already having huge impact on millions of people in East Africa.
We are seeking an experienced professional to lead restaurant/enterprise acquisition for SB Food, a new innovative business line at SafeBoda. The ideal candidate has B2B sales/partnerships experience and is passionate and dedicated about linking restaurant partners to the SafeBoda Food delivery platform for mutual benefit.
● Create lead lists and onboard restaurant partners onto SafeBoda’s innovative food delivery platform that provides first-class convenience for customers and empowers merchants across our cities.Required education
● Identify and implement strategies to create high value partnerships with restaurants, both SMB, mid-tier, and chains.
● Build financial models to demonstrate to key enterprise stakeholders how SB Food will help them achieve their revenue targets.
● Nurture enterprise relationships by providing partners with updates on their performance on the app, and how advertising with SB Food can help them achieve their goals.
● Collaborate with the Head of Food through leadership that values humility, empathy, growth of the team, and leading by example.
● Manage a fast growing team through leadership that values humility, empathy, growth of our people, and leading by example.
You should have:
● 3+ years experience in B2B sales, partnerships, consulting, strategy, business development or a similar area.
● Strong managerial experience growing and empowering a team.
● Familiarity with on-demand services and innovations in the space.
● Knowledge of the food delivery, logistics, or food production value chains is highly preferred.
● Serious entrepreneurial mindset with proven experience starting and growing projects or enterprises.
● Data-driven decision making mindset and solid analytical skills with an advanced experience of Excel and other software packages.
● Creativity and passion for building something that is innovative and has an impact.
● Solid academic performance with at a minimum a completed Bachelor/Undergraduate degree with excellent grades.
● Firm understanding on how to maintain a performance culture that is data-driven.
● Live the SafeBoda values, represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag.
● Fluent in English and the major local languages
● Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with lots of opportunity for growth
● Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamic and fast-paced company
● Competitive salary based on experience
● Free SafeBoda transport
● Free lunch every day
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself