Job verified by Fuzu
Tom Mboya University College | Kisumu, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to ERP AdministratorApplication Analyst
Ceridian Mauritius Ltd
Software Developer Internship at Microsoft AppFactory, Nanyuki
Microsoft AppFactory Nanyuki
WordPress Developer (PHP)
ICT Officer – Linux
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Kisumu
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline.
Requirements for Appointment Must Have:
• Bachelors Degree in computer Science/Information Technology/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Four (4) years work experience in a relevant field.
• Software development and database administration
• Design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
• installing programs and maintaining it by adding more features or amending to adapt to changing functionality
• Determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
• Work with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to arrive at the most appropriate system or integration of multiple systems.
• Must stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and the potential effectiveness of these advancements in their current system.
• Experience in working with ERPs in a University is an added advantage.
• Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the head of department from time to time.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KisumuArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: System administration; Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP system (use of); Database administration; IT equipment installation and configuration; EngineeringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)