ERP Implementation Consultant (Syspro or Microsoft NAV)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 42 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic project manager Syspro or NAV consultant with a strong background particularly with the Manufacturing (emphasis on Fabrication) and Finance modules to manage the implementation of our new ERP system for a twelve-month consultancy, with potential for further extension.
Manage theERP Project, set up, implementation and for 6 months post go-live
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Work with the implementation partner on all the setup and hardware needs.
- Ensure the project is running according to timeline and initiate corrective actions.
- Work with Implementation Partner to develop training plans and train employees on the ERP system.
- Develop a detailed resource plan for the period leading up to go-live to ensure successful changeover from one system to another.
- Develop a framework and plan for data migration.
- Work with the implementation partner to develop a framework for ERP system maintenance, backup and updates.
- Ensuring best practice in ERP implementation methods are used during the implementation.
- Plan a post implementation timeline for support.
- Troubleshoot any issues post go-live and be the liaison person with the implementing partner or ERP provider to solve the issues.
· Min. 5 years of experience in implementing Syspro or Microsoft NAV ERP systems.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong experience in the use of Microsoft Project Planner
· A hands-on attitude and the ability to resolve issues as they happen.
· Degree in a technical field (Engineering, Computer Science, IT etc.) desirableRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)