Job verified by Fuzu
Brites Management Services Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Media, communications, languages
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client, a leading Digital TV Industry player is seeking a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to fill in the position of an Events Supervisor.
• Timely Liaison with internal partners to ascertain their precise event requirements
• Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Efficient event planning as per standards required.
• Ensure there are detailed and approved plans inclusive of budget as required of each event and ensuring the effective execution of events on time and budget.
• Researching markets to identify opportunities for events
• End to End Event Management including – Site visits, booking event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, make travel arrangements, appropriate set up.
• Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
• Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
• Liaise with vendors / suppliers on event-related matters. Ensure the efficiency of the relationship between the PR agency and other suppliers
• Liaise with all the 3rd party suppliers to ensure successful organization of the events.
• Draw up comprehensive and detailed checklists and do proper troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
• Assist with managing on-site production
• Ensure all quality standards have been complied with from all third parties during events as stipulated and those events & exhibitions take place within stipulated time frames.
• Ensure that the material used is 100% compliant to the required business standards set by the company.
• Coordinating and documenting staffing requirements with HR Department and conducting staff briefings for each event.
• Ensure LPOs are approved and issued in good time before each event
• Post event, tally the event and ensure supplier payments are made in time
• Cost savings on events
• Timely and quality reporting on supplier capability and capacity to maximize effectiveness.
• Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing accurate and timely reports for event stakeholders).
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Media, communications, languagesSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Operative planning; Supplier evaluation and management; Quality control and supervision; Event managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply