Executive Assistant - Cancer Center
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Projects Director, the Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support to the Projects Director, effectively coordinate and facilitate administrative aspects of the office including day to day office management..
• Effectively managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls and ensuring the highest communication standards are upheld.
• Drafting, editing, preparing, and distributing all written communications.
• Effectively handling both the internal and external customers of the institution by engaging best practices in customer service.
• Effectively handling the Projects Directors office diary by proﬁciently planning and scheduling appointments.
• Organizing meetings and video of conference calls including securing venues, setting up the relevant connection equipment, developing the agenda, assisting in preparation of meeting documents, and distributing to participants in a timely manner.
• Taking minutes in meetings, following up on action items arising out of meetings and ensuring timely closure.
• Liaising with relevant departments as required to accomplish tasks against set targets and deadlines.
• Facilitating and responsible for administrative aspects of planned Workshops, conferences and retreats hosted
• Preparing presentations as required for the Projects Directors speaking engagements.
• Overall management, arrangement and facilitation of travel for the Projects Director: booking tickets in line with the institution ’s travel and procurement policy; timely processing of multiple/single entry visas as required; protocol managements; sourcing appropriate accommodation; arranging and coordinating airport transfers and ground transport; tracking and staying abreast of latest immigration and visa rules, travel advisories. flight schedules /changes, etc.
• Ensuring that the expenses are claimed in a timely manner and as per entitlement.
• Ensuring sufficient stocks of all required stationery for the office.
• Ensuring the hard/soft copy ﬁling systems are in order and well maintained; safe and secure storage of conﬁdential information.
• Any other duty as may be required..Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)