Job verified by Fuzu
Skills Geographic Kenya (SGK) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client (a large manufacturing company) invites you to apply for the above position.
- Read, prioritize, reply and action email.
- Manage diary and daily and weekly schedules.
- In collaboration with CEO/chairman, make and manage weekly schedules and monthly planning.
- Prepare all meetings including backgrounders where required.
- Attend, minutize, follow-up on key meetings within the group companies.
- Manage key projects on behalf of CEO/chairman within the group of companies (projects that have no owner within the departmental structure).
- Action contributions on behalf of CEO/chairman to projects in the group of companies.
- Support CEO in management of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and planning cycle (proactively manage on time action, reporting etc).
- Develop draft business cases, power points and other communications including research.
- Support the executive teams of the group companies in planning and team work. Proactively identify issues that could impact the group of companies.
- During CEO/chairman travel ensure effective communication and coordination to allow smooth operations of all group companies.
- Proactively support the CEO.
- End to end responsibility for it and report to CEO and HR.
- Manage the on-boarding and probation of all staff and report to HR.
- Coordinate longer term planning with CEO in preparation and execution of meetings and projects.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Employee guidelines and onboarding; Office administration, management; Secretarial work; Email correspondence; Meeting preparation; Planning and schedulingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply