Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
Who we are
At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’s booming young population. On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers and passengers, with additional financial services, payments and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Currently based in Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria, and Barcelona, we are a venture funded company that is already having huge impact on millions of people in East Africa.
SafeBoda is hiring an Executive Assistant to support the CEOs at the company. In a growing and young organization, this position will play a vital role in supporting SafeBoda achieve its objectives. This role will require flexibility, proactivity, resourcefulness and an ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, meeting tight deadlines and juggling multiple critical requests.
You should have
- Manage the day to day admin responsibilities for the CEOs
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives and other team members, including assisting with anticipating and prioritizing their day, scheduling travel, processes expenses.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Partner closely with other support functions across the organization to coordinate schedules and deliverables. The responsibilities mean crafting a strategic partnership, requiring an ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Maintain ongoing reports where needed such as trackers, files, drives and org charts,
- Develop a deep understanding of the team and field requests and inquiries from members, making a point to be available and approachable to everyone.
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- +5 years minimum experience supporting senior executives in an administrative capacity
- Strong project management skills, used to build processes and programs to benefit your executives and teams
- Deep empathy for your executives, teams, and peers at all levels
- Desire to mentor and teach other teams on executive communication, project management, and tools including Google suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in technology and innovation
- Solid academic performance with at a minimum a completed top class Bachelor/Undergraduate degree
- A passion for the SafeBoda values, mission and vision. Represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself