Executive Assistant to the C.E.O
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
Summit client, a Multinational Distributor of agriculture and communication equipment, is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to the C.E.O to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The ideal candidate MUST have experience working in a global and multicultural Organisation supporting Senior Management.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Administration or relevant field.
- Approximately 2 to 3 years of experience as an assistant in a professional services firm.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Competent, professional bearing & dealings with clients and co-workers.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Willingness to think creatively and take on responsibility.
- Independent, structured work style and assertiveness.
- Ability to multi-task and complete a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility, dedication, and ability to work under pressure.
- Absolute integrity, discretion, and a sense of responsibility.
- Coordination, organizational, and improvisational talent.
- Pleasant, polite manners and charisma.
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Acting as a 1st point of contact & dealing with correspondence & phone call.
- Managing dairies & organizing meetings & appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events & conferences.
- Manage database and filing systems.
- Typing, compiling & preparing reports, presentations & correspondence.
- Implementing & maintaining procedures / administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers & clients.
- Collating & filing expenses.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)