Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant (PA) will provide high level strategic administrative and personal support to the CEO, represent the CEO in various functions and business transactions, and serve as liaison to various stakeholders.
This role is positioned at a Senior Manager/Head of Department level and thus not a Secretarial position.
Calendar/ Agenda/Travel Management
- Effective organisation and management of the CEO’s schedule to ensure efficiency.
- Effective assessment of priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage visibility of the CEO’s calendar across the organisation.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers,noting action points and following them up.
- Develop and manage the CEO’s travel itineraries.
- Organize and manage all travel and logistical arrangements.
- Management of all incoming and outgoing correspondence and responding or re-routing accordingly
- Management of all internal and external queries and requests, responding and re-directing accordingly
- Communicate and coordinate internal and external information from the CEO’s office to the leadership teams, heads of Departments and other stakeholders.
- Prepare agendas, research and document information for meetings involving issues and projects deemed necessary by the CEO; proactively ensure successful execution of the above
- Inform/Advise the CEO of organisation-wide matters requiring attention
- Manages and balances the CEO’s continuous interactions either internal or external
- Serves as a member and secretary (meetings notes & action items) of the Executive leadership team.
- Generate and instill trust within the CEO’s office while maintaining exceptional levels of confidentiality
- In liaison with the CEO, assist in the development and preparation of the Agenda and presentations
- Preparation and compilation of Board papers for the CEO’s review and approval
- Manage and coordinate dissemination of Board papers to board members
- Develop and manage itineraries for members as required
- Manage and co-ordinate all logistical requirements for Board members
General Administrative Management
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Coordinating the duties and responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant, driver(s) and all other essential support staff in the CEO’s office.
- Manage the CEO’s office budget and other attendant financial processes
- Set up and manage an efficient e-filing system
- Maintain internal/external contact details for use by the CEO’s office
- Set up a system to ensure follow up and follow through on all project deadlines and responses
- Prepare and manage the CEO’s expenses – includes expense reports and relevant payment documentation
- Manage requisition of the CEO’s office supplies
EXPERIENCE & CORE COMPETENCIES
· Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. A postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
|Salary range||Not specified|
|Additional information||Not specified|
|Job start date||Sunday, February 19, 2017|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Area of work||Administrative, clerical|
|Seniority||Manager (team leader)|