Job verified by Fuzu
University Research Company:Centre for Human Services | Kampala, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Under the supervision of the Defeat TB Project Chief of Party, the Executive Assistant will perform highly complex administrative functions to support the work of the COP. The Executive Assistance will provide high-level support, often of a confidential nature, for the COP, including administrative, record keeping, communications, and logistical support.
- Coordinate and maintain the COP’s calendar of appointments and schedule the COP’s meetings and conference calls.
- Liaise with government officials (including MOH and hospital directors) and their staff, and other implementing partners), to set up high-level meetings with project COP and senior management as desired.
- Manage incoming correspondence to the COP, including e-mails, letters, and invitations to meetings.
- Support the COP in prioritizing his workload, tracking and bringing to his attention items for urgent action. Drawing upon experience and judgment, retrieve priority documents for the COP’s attention and routinely provide recommendation of appropriate action to ensure timely execution.
- Draft and proofread outgoing correspondence on behalf of the COP.
- Prepare documents and PowerPoint presentations as requested by the COP.
- Process signature and mailing requests coming to the COPs desk from the various project sections (including administration/procurement, finance and technical areas).
- Establish and manage a confidential filing system for the COP.
- Process reports, memos, and minutes of senior management and other meetings as required by the COP.
- Support selected project program implementation activities including event and meeting logistics management, as requested by supervisor.
- Process domestic and international travel itineraries, expense vouchers and visa procurements for the COP and other senior management staff.
- Preform any other related duties assigned for time to time
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KampalaArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Calendar management; Office administration, management; Partnerships; Logistics planning and management; Secretarial work; Project implementationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply