Fuzu Exclusive Job
Valar Frontier Solutions | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
The Executive Assistant will provide a bridge for smooth communication between the COO's office and internal departments as well as current and future clients. The candidate will demonstrate leadership in order to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects,from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
He/Shewill prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing confidential correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Support the COO with all administrative oversight including scheduling and tracking of project performance against objectives.
- Providing minutes of key decisions emanating from both internal and external meetings.
- Tracking and highlighting past due deliverables.
- Coordinating internal resources for special project assignments.
- Monitor and traffic all inbound RFP’s, development of proposals and follow up status of approvals.
- Schedule, organize and coordinate internal staff meetings including providing minutes of such meetings as well as agenda topics for COO’s approval.
- Works closely and effectively with the COO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters and other tasks that facilitate the COO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Manage Petty Cash
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Calendar management; Office administration, management; Office supplies management; Customer relations; Meeting preparation; Database administration; Documentation and record keepingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply