Job verified by Fuzu
NFT Consult | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- High, secondary school
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Executive DriverProcurement and Logistics Manager
Cosmos Limited - Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Exquisite Solution Limited (Uganda)
Deputy Chief, Facilities Management and Transportation Section
SNV Netherlands Development Organization
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Provision of seamless, safe and reliable chauffer services to the Head Office staff.
• Safely transport Staff and guests to various locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
• Maintain driver logs.
• Adhere to all safety requirements particularly the Driving Safety Regulations.
• Maintain the service and appearance of the assigned vehicle.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Office Services Manager or the HR Manager.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Logistics planning and management; Traffic laws and regulations; Vehicle maintenance and repair; Driving license Class B, C, E - light vehicles & heavy commercial vehicles; Car drivingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)