Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 15 days left to apply for this job.
The Executive Housekeeper will assume complete direction, operational control, and supervision of the Housekeeping and Laundry Departments, He/she will coordinate cleaning and maintenance tasks within the Hotel and control stock levels for all Linen, cleaning materials and guest Supplies.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Housekeeper with experience in 4 Star or 5 Star hotel.
One must be ready to put in long hours and able to handle high pressure in a fast paced work environment.
- Develop plans, actions and standard operating procedures for the operation and administration of assigned departments. Establish and maintain Housekeeping and Laundry scheduling procedures; taking into consideration percentage of occupancy, time and use of facilities, and related public areas and events.
- Develop inspection program for all public areas and guest rooms to ensure proper maintenance and high standards cleanliness are achieved and maintained.
- Coordinate the operations of Housekeeping and Laundry departments in the hotel to guarantee minimum disruption in the overall operations of the hotel.
- With the assistance of the General manager and Financial Controller, develop budgets for housekeeping and laundry departments to ensure that each operates within established costs while providing maximum service.
- Establish training programs within the department, which will enable positions of increased responsibility to be filled from within the department.
- Be constantly alert for new methods, techniques, equipments and materials that will improve the overall operations of the department and will provide more efficient operation at reduced costs.
- Maintain strict inventory and purchase control over all controllable items.
- Maintain control of Linen rooms, Storerooms, new linen, and cleaning supplies, ensuring adequate supply and security.
- Be Responsible for the proper scheduling of the department, keeping in mind the forecast of daily occupancy and Banquets events.
- Participates in the development of employees in the department and implementation of corrective action plans
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)