Job verified by Fuzu
Brites Management Services Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Restaurant, hospitality, travel
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
A hotel in Nairobi seeks to recruit an Executive Housekeeper. She/he will ensure the housekeeping department operates smoothly by supervising the housekeeping staff.
• Supervision of cleaning and maintenance of hotel rooms and public areas including; parking, gardens and laundry area.
• Assign, allocate and supervise duties, give instructions regarding work methods and routines to staff working directly under you i.e. Room stewards and General cleaners, to ensure that duties are carried out and completed as instructed.
• Do inventories of the rooms once a guest checks in and immediately before checking out.
• Ensure all rooms are stocked, equipped with all requirements to the clients’ satisfaction and inventory there of recorded.
• Security of goods in housekeeping stores and maintenance of stock cards, issuance of stocks and re-ordering of the same when necessary.
• Manage the procurement, storage and issuance of stocks within area of operations.
• Control and store cleaning and other equipment used in cleaning and maintenance works within the rooms.
• Ensure control and track of all inventories and ensure all is in excellent state of maintenance.
• Ensure all rooms and general compound are in an excellent state of cleanliness at all times.
• Develop and agree individual and team performance objectives, standards and target through staff appraisals.
• Review individual performance and provide in-house training on relevant topics to staff working directly under you.
• Adhere to Health and Safety Regulations in line with the prevailing legislation and company Policy.
• Undertake the laundry and health club department’s operations and staff supervision as well as reporting the same to the Manager.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Restaurant, hospitality, travelSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Stock and inventory management; Work place safety; Supply and inventory management (restaurant); Quality control and supervision; Operative managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply