Facilities & Logistics Coordinator
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
They shall ensure that the Facilities, Logistics and Inventory process are seamless and consistently adding value to the Sales organization by providing insights and delivering quality output.
The role holder will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning to meet the diverse needs of employees.
KEY CROSS-FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP & INTERFACES
- Interface frequently with Logistics sales regarding products to understand Stock levels in order to ensure highest quality service delivery.
- Ensure regular updates on changes to budgets, sales forecasts and numbers, duties, and levies.
- Support in processing disbursements, payments among others to the field teams.
- Coordinates all Human Capital related initiatives directed at Logistics & Inventory Management such as training.
- Maintain all Logistics & Inventory staff records ensuring they are up to date both in hard and digital formats.
- Provide procurement team with all necessary data towards ensuring accurate forecasting of inventory is achieved.
- Develop, Implement, maintain and update all Pawame premises (including county shops) procedures and enforce adherence.
- Ensuring premises, assets and communication tools are used effectively.
- Coordinate the acquisition of new facilities including Shops in new territories.
- Equip Shops with necessary tools of trade.
- Ensuring facilities meet all statutory requirements including OSHA compliance.
- Impromptu/Random facility and stock audits.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of all Pawame (including Shops) facilities.
- Vendor/Supplier management including security guards & 3PP logistics.
- Staying on budget, increase productivity, hone accuracy, and adhere to safety standards.
- Assist the Logistics & Inventory manager in the implementation, coordination and roll out of the inventory & logistics strategy.
- Ensure seamless communication between the Shop Coordinators and other departments across the company.
- Periodically conduct a training needs assessment for the Shop Coordinators and liaise with the Human Capital department on training & resources.
- Support HC in the induction of new Shop Coordinators within Human Capital’s onboarding process
- Coordinate with Finance department to ensure all required working tools are availed to the Shop Coordinators.
- Coordinate and monitor all field logistics functions and ensure they remain within the allocated budget.
- Address any needs, problems or complaints that may arise quickly and amicably.
- Support in the issuance, distribution and collection of hiring documents for all sales agents.
- Keep a record of all unplanned logistics costs.
- Record all incidentals, develop root causes and propose mitigating factors.
- Prepare reports for high-level managers.
- Track quality, quantity, stock, transport costs, delivery timelines and productivity.
- Analyze data and consider performance modifications and implement improvements.
- Consolidate and verifying shop weekly reports before being sent to stakeholders.
- Supervise all facility staff in HQ including Security guard, caretaker and house cleaner.
- Ensure overall administration, compliance and improvement of the logistics and inventory management process.
- Ensure facilities conform with all statutory requirements.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics in Logistics and Facilities.
- Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and deliver high quality of work.
- Agile and resilient and shows interest in continuous personal development.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: basic)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
9 days left to apply
Pawame provides energy access as a gateway to financial empowerment and limitless opportunity in Sub-Saharan Africa. Pawame is transforming the lives of individuals and entire communities, starting with modern energy access. Pawame operates anywhere underserved people are, pushing boundaries deep into some of the most rural communities on the continent while functioning sustainably and with integrity. Pawame is a partner to its customers from their first interaction with a sales agent to the moment of installation by a technician and throughout their ascent up the energy ladder.
Meet your new colleagues
9 days left to apply