Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
Royal Nairobi Golf Club is a premier private members Club that provides world class sporting and recreational facilities that are second to none in our region. RNGC is located in very close proximity to vibrant Nairobi city along Muchai drive off Ngong Road. RNGC has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and are committed to continual improvement.
The role will be to manage services and processes that support the core business of the Club by ensuring the organization has the most conducive and suitable working environment for its members and employees in carrying out their activities.
Bachelor’s degree/diploma in engineering, land economics or related field from a recognized institution and a diploma in business management
Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in a recognized institution
Track record of achievements in previous engagements
Attention to details, good negotiation skills
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Good leadership skills
• Manage the following maintenance services at the various Sites: Structural, Architectural, Mechanical and Electrical services.
• Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment and create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities.
• Maintain accurate records of the condition of the equipment and other systems in the buildings
• Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the use of supplies and facilities.
• Ensure that all the equipment and other facilities are working properly and create monitoring systems or programs to detect problems as early as possible.
• Develop & implement a work plans for cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities and equipment.
• Ensure the safety of the building or establishment from fire, flood and other hazards through initiating an active campaign on safety measures in the building.
• Prepare & maintain pertinent records and reports for the safety service division of the company.
• In liaison with the HR department, recruiting facilities service staff and training them appropriately to ensure competent work output.
• Evaluate the work quality of the staff and other subordinates.
• Participate in preparing the budget so that the facilities maintenance gets adequate funds for its operation.
• Educate the workers of the establishment on the proper use and care of its equipment and other facilities.
• Perform any other duty as maybe assigned from time to time.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)