Job verified by Fuzu
Diageo | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
FC Risk and Control Specialist
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to FC Risk and Control SpecialistAccounts Assistants
Summit Recruitment &Training
Sales Executive - Western
Financial Accountant (ICT Sector)
Several Student Internship Jobs
Bank of Uganda
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The overall purpose of the role to provide control oversight and SOX governance over Diageo’s business shared services and support the Management in delivering best-in-class control environment, increase control and compliance awareness and coordinate / ensure smooth delivery of internal control procedures. In addition provide support to DBS Compliance and Ethics lead in delivering regional C&E activities
• To lead the Control & Audit compliance agenda (mainly focusing, but not limited to FC related controls) within Diageo Business Shared Services
• To support the Management in delivering best-in-class control environment, increase control and compliance awareness and coordinate / ensure smooth delivery of internal control procedures.
• Provide management support during internal (GAR) and external audit (PWC)1. Market Complexity
This role is required to collaborate closely with stakeholders at various seniority levels across DBS organisation and stakeholders outside DBS such as Global Risk & Compliance team or internal & external auditors.
b. Leadership and Functional Responsibilities and Capabilities
Relationship building (business partnering)
Communication and aware of impact the team leader has on others.
Influencing - Knows how to make things happen in immediate environment
Problem solving/ coordination - Identifies root cause of issue and potential solutions
Deliver on promises - Leading by example on delivering results, ensures operational standards are met within his/her immediate responsibility.
• Accounting Principles
• Managing Risks
• Internal Controls
• Analytical thinking - Analyse available information and trends and act accordingly.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Risk management; Auditing of accounts; Compliance; Partnerships; Financial controllingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)