Fuzu Exclusive Job
Securex Agencies (K) LTD | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to FIELD OFFICER-UGANDASecurity Guardettes
Brites Management Services Limited
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
Jobs in SecurityMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
To ensure that Inspectors, Supervisors and guards carry out their duties efficiently.
1) To arrange with the Zone Manager and Manager Manned Guarding for the deployment & supervision of guards and arrangement of their relievers.
2) To monitor the performance of Inspectors, supervisors and guards in a given zone and ensure that they carry out their duties efficiently to prevent theft or damage to clients property and premises.
3) To oversee inspection of guards at their duty posts and ensure that they have all the necessary equipments and uniform.
4) To ensure that all guards are briefed prior to deployment, make them understand the respective assignment instructions which must be pinned in relevant assignments and ensure that they are fully implemented.
5) To maintain regular contact with the Control Room, Zone Manager, Manager Manned Guarding and Head Of Operations and report immediately any absence, breach of discipline or misconduct of officers and guards under your zone.
6) Maintain regular contacts with clients and submit accurate reports on status of each assignment especially Risks in your zone to your Zone Manager, Manager Manned Guarding and Head Of Operations.
7) Make necessary entries in the Occurrence Books and draft detailed investigation/Incident reports in liaison with the investigator before being perused by ZM, MMG & HOO in 12-Hours.
8) To be smartly dressed in company uniform and ensure that all equipment provided by company for work purposes to you and the entire zone are in good working order and properly used.
9) To provide written briefing to the Zone Manager & Manager Manned Guarding on the daily occurrences or normal business in your zone.
10) To always listen to guards and appropriately resolve their complaints and to escalate issues above your jurisdiction like disciplinary cases pertaining to guards that may arise from time to time in your zone.
11) To always assist the Zone Manager, Manager Manned Guarding and the Head Of Operations in directing day-to-day operations of the department.
12) To ensure that the welfare of the guards under your zone is well taken care of by liaising with your zone manager and relevant departments for action as soon as possible.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Thursday, March 1, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Conflict and complaint resolution; Reporting; Supervision; Operative management; Motorcycle driving; Security operationsRequired languages:
Luganda (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)