Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
A leading Japanese spare parts distributor is looking for an aggressive and competitive field sales representative to develop new markets and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As a field sales executive they will also research sales competition.
· “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling etc)
· Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
· Evaluate customer needs and build productive long lasting relationships
· Meet personal and team sales targets
· Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
· Attend meeting and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
· Report and provide feedback to management
· A university degree or diploma
· Proven sales experience, preferably in the automotive sector
· Technical proficiency and knowledge of automotive parts is preferable but not mandatory
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Information Systems literate, especially with MS Office and ERPs
· Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and driven