POA! Internet Ltd is the fastest growing ISP company in the region. We are a highly innovative company, founded in 2014 with the vision to enable affordable mass-market communications in developing countries. At POA! we believe by empowering people we can actively drive digital inclusion in these markets. We deploy a cost-effective internet service in Kenya, with the aim of providing affordable access to content and Internet to low income members of society.
We are growing very fast to cover the rest of Kenya and eventually the region. It is envisaged that success of the business will grow to over 150 networks across East Africa. It is from this background that we seek prospect candidates to fill the role of a Field Sales Representative that has been declared vacant in our Sales Department;
Achieve the set sales targets through excellent field salesmanship, creation of sales leads, initiation of prospects and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. The overall aim of the role being to increase the acquisition rate of home broadband customers within the selected regions, through home visits selling target individual homes in our areas of coverage. This is a sales number driven role reporting to the respective region sales team leader.
• Performs sales activities for an assigned geographical area to achieve and/or exceed assigned sales targets objectives.
• Develops action plans aimed at achieving new home broadband customers monthly sales target.
• Creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect through customer visits, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
• Plans & implements proper customer visits, ensuring balance between new prospects and follow –ups
• Develop Prospects weekly route plan, visits, call and contacts list
• Conduct daily market visits engagements with clients within the allocated territories
• Maintain sales records and prepares sales reports as required (Pipeline, projections, planned visits)
• Continually monitor own performance against visits and/or call plans and targets and takes remedial action where required
• Remain knowledgeable of company’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts
• Continuously promote products and services with a view to increase subscriber numbers and achieve sales targets
• Maintain knowledge of and reports on new developments in the marketplace with regards to accounts and prospects:
• Monitor competitor activity within their region and reports with recommendations for action
• Notes any cases of customer dissatisfaction and addresses or reports to the appropriate parties for action, and follows up to ensure resolution and provides feedback to the customer