Field Sales Representative
Salary range: from KSh100,000 | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 33 days left to apply for this job.
Mission Statement for the Role: Responsible for delivering the overall revenue and customer growth targets within their specific defined geographical territory
- Achieve an average of above 60 sales per month on rolling 3 month average
- Adhere to prescribed sales process with zero deviations ensuring the assigned field sales territory is enjoying the highest industry customer satisfaction rates as a result
- Achieve a 100% work attendance record with an absence management that is fully compliance to company policies and procedures
- Willing and able to get down and grubby on the ground in the areas we operate. Tactical, scrappy, relentless energy and focus to exceed targets
- Hands-On, on the ground, in the Field. This is not a desk job!
- Ownership of Clarity, Accuracy of Forecasting and Credible Pipeline management of opportunities
- Ideally, experience selling home internet services in the field, and ideally in low income and informal communities
- Provide ongoing and timely feedback on all your sales activities not limited to your up-to-date prospects list, competitor information, network issues, theft, non-compliance by our customers on our home internet service and other ad hoc reports
- Execute all sales activities within your specific defined geographical region
- Experience operating on the ground in informal communities
- Work with the Marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores in assigned territory
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)Swahili (Spoken: native | Written: basic),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
Salary range: from KSh100,000
NOTE: Base 20k, min 40 sales per month @ 2k p. sale commission. OTE 60 sales receives 10k kicker.
33 days left to apply
Poa Internet is a multi-award-winning and highly innovative Internet Service Provider (ISP) whose vision is to connect every home across Africa to the internet. We are already one of the fastest-growing ISP's in Kenya and are backed by Venture Capital partners to allow us to scale rapidly; our teams will not stop pushing forwards until we achieve this mission. Do you want to join us? Why work at poa!? "Fast-paced"," ever-changing", "multicultural", "vibrant", "exciting" and "a little bit crazy" are just a few of the many words that describe what it's like working at poa! We are a people-centric organisation that champions curiosity, continuous learning and high standards across everything we do. We value our customers and go the extra mile to make sure we deliver an excellent service to the communities we serve. We are firm but fair and transparent at all levels of the company. You will be kept on your toes with no time to snooze… but fear not, for we love to reward those who deliver!
Meet your new colleagues
33 days left to apply