Field Sales Team Leader
Salary range: from KSh190,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 33 days left to apply for this job.
Mission Statement for the Role:
Run a highly efficient and super motivated Field Sales team to exceed targets and deliver month in month out.
To manage and operate an assigned field sales team within a given geographical sales territory ensuring the lowest possible cost of acquisition by driving day to day performance and efficiencies of the Field Sales and Community Representatives. Ensure that team averages are in line with business objectives and targets.
- Build and Manage High Performing relentlessly driven sales teams
- Manage the people dynamics of such a high-pressure operation and lead to achieve the best performance possible from the team
- Ability to motivate and support to drive performance
- Hands-On, on the ground, in the Field. Not a desk job! Lead from the front and make sales!
- Willing and able to get down and grubby on the ground in the areas we operate. Tactical, scrappy, relentless.
- Experience selling home internet services in the field
- Experience operating on the ground in informal communities
Key SMART Results for A-Player Success
- Achieve an average sales per field sales rep per month of above 60 sales on rolling 3 months average
- Personally achieve a minimum of 25 sales per month on a rolling 3 month average
- Ensure 100% compliance to this sales channel processes
- 100% attendance and policy compliance absence monitoring and reporting for the team
- Accurate and timely sales performance reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to capture individual performance, leads, route plans, competitior activities and forecasts
Must have led and managed at least a team of at least 5 Field Sales people
Must have managed a team on the ground in the field
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: basic | Written: basic)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
Salary range: from KSh190,000
Base 40k. Target 300 pm. 200Ksh per team sale, 2k per personal. Kicker OTE 40k
33 days left to apply
Poa Internet is a multi-award-winning and highly innovative Internet Service Provider (ISP) whose vision is to connect every home across Africa to the internet. We are already one of the fastest-growing ISP's in Kenya and are backed by Venture Capital partners to allow us to scale rapidly; our teams will not stop pushing forwards until we achieve this mission. Do you want to join us? Why work at poa!? "Fast-paced"," ever-changing", "multicultural", "vibrant", "exciting" and "a little bit crazy" are just a few of the many words that describe what it's like working at poa! We are a people-centric organisation that champions curiosity, continuous learning and high standards across everything we do. We value our customers and go the extra mile to make sure we deliver an excellent service to the communities we serve. We are firm but fair and transparent at all levels of the company. You will be kept on your toes with no time to snooze… but fear not, for we love to reward those who deliver!
Meet your new colleagues
33 days left to apply