Finance & Account Intern
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
- Bachelors Degree Commerce/Business Administration/Accounts.
- Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
- Must have completed their training and graduated in the last three (3) years from a recognized Institution (November 2017 to November 2020).
- Must have a certificate of good conduct from National Police Service (DCI).
- Certificate in ICT.
- Must be a person of integrity.
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual.
- Should possess good interpersonal, communications skills and be a team player.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: one month
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Teachers Service Commission has no other jobs
Nairobi / Ilara Health
Nairobi / African Institute For Development Policy
Graduate in Training Program 2021- Finance / Accounting and any other business-related course
Kampala / Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Nairobi / Acorns Investment
Uganda / Deloitte Uganda