Job verified by Fuzu
Skills Geographic Kenya (SGK) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Finance & Administration Officer
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
A leading tour operator offering safaris to camps/ lodges and beach destinations in Kenya is looking for a Finance & Administration Officer. The Finance and Administration Officer main role is to keep proper accounting books that adhere to international financial accounting standards and prepare accurate and timely financial reports.
- Preparation of budgets.
- Preparation of periodic financial reports.
- Computation of lease payments for landowners and making out the bank and cash payments to the landowners.
- Prepare weekly accounts payable age analysis for review by the management.
- Preparation of the payroll.
- Ensure an accurate and up to date inventory/fixed asset register including repair and maintenance logs of all company equipment and assets are maintained. This register should include the category of asset, the cost, year of purchase, serial number (if any), physical location, accumulated depreciation and net book value of all company assets.
- Fees for all the companies accounting for income and expenditure.
- To prepare and make company payments.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Accounting; Payroll; Financial reporting; Management of financial resources; Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP system (use of); International financial reporting standards (IFRS)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply