Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
The finance analyst will be a business partner and support the business on several aspect including doing business cases, delivering on KPIs, providing financial support, decision analytics and budgeting and forecasting. The role will also provide the business with understanding on their run rate costs.
• Monthly finance pack-Produce monthly finance pack which is relevant and reflects KPIs that drive business performance
• Functional KPIs-Deliver deeper financial analysis in specific areas of the business and specific cost types which helps in making correct decisions
• Business Support-Get involved in supporting the business in critical decisions and produce business cases/pricing enabling more informed decisions
• Planning and Budgeting -Lead the annual budgeting process end to end. Build a model that shows the budget bottom up. Lead the re-forecasting exercise. Also, support producing the company’s long-term plans
• AX Development-Play a key role in moving AX implementation to the next level, which includes integration additional modules
• Finance and Balance sheet recs-Support month end closure and agreeing P&L position and completing balance sheet recs.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
Skills & Competencies:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• At least 5 years’ experience of working as a Financial Analyst
• Finance qualification
• ERP skills