Fuzu Exclusive Job
Heineken East Africa | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Finance AssistantFinance and Strategy Manager
Underwriting Assistant (Nanyuki)
CIC Insurance Group
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Tanzania, United Republic of
HEINEKEN is the world's most international brewer. It is the leading developer and marketer of premium beer and cider brands. Led by the Heineken® brand, the Group has a powerful portfolio of more than 250 international, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders.
HEINEKEN East Africa is part of HEINEKEN International Operating Companies within the Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe Region, with sales execution and distribution operations across Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya.
Increase value for HEINEKEN East Africa by setting and supporting delivery of challenging OpCo financial and non-financial targets within an effective and robust financial control environment. This role is responsible for the General ledger maintenance with a bias to PTP, RTR, Fixed assets, Cash and Bank ledgers.
The incumbent finance assistant will help increase value for HEINEKEN East Africa by setting and supporting delivery of challenging OpCo financial and non-financial targets within an effective and robust financial control environment. This role is responsible for the General ledger maintenance with a bias to PTP, RTR, Fixed assets, Cash and Bank ledgers
1. Consolidation and Financial Reporting
• Coordinate and control each monthly accounting close, as well as the elaboration and reporting of accounting information both internally and externally.
• Maintenance of the EA general ledgers including posting of transactions, foreign currency revaluation and management of the period end close processes
2. Transactional Financial Accounting
• Responsible for PTP process including but not limited to Invoice processing, Down payment and Prepayments analysis, intercompany reporting and reconciliations.
• Develop and maintain successful working relationships with suppliers, employees and other key stakeholders
3. East Africa WHT and VAT returns
• Responsible for the review of EA VAT and WHT reports, reconciliations and returns and processing of payments ensuring compliance with the local tax regulatory requirements
• Ensure compliance with local regulatory and tax requirements in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; Compliance; General ledger; Tax management; Financial reporting; Corporate tax; Tax returns; Accounting IT-systems (use of)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)