Job verified by Fuzu
Catholic Relief Services Uganda | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Finance Assistant- Moroto
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The Finance Assistant will efficiently provide comprehensive information, clerical, and accounting services to assist the Nuyok project Finance unit in executing processes and delivering service needs that support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. As part of an experienced finance team you will deliver quality support in your role, applying clearly defined accounting and financial reporting processes, procedures and service standards.
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters, CVs and three work references (names and contact information only)
- Complete standard financial documents (vouchers, wire transfer requests, checks, etc.) following a sample template with prescribed guidelines and circulate as needed.
Offer administrative and clerical support to financial transactions processing. Prepare, type, photocopy, and scan related documentation.
- Compile and accounting and financial reporting documentation as instructed. Review to verify all documents have the required attributes and signatures. File per guidance. Perform banking functions, as required.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; Financial analysis; Financial reporting; Database administration; Documentation and record keepingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply