Finance Business Partner
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 16 days left to apply for this job.
One of Nairobi’s gems within the property and services sector is looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team. The company boasts with an extremely diverse portfolio operating in areas such as construction, property management, property development and rental accommodation. The organisation continues to expand its offerings and will soon be celebrating its
20th birthday. The Finance Business Partner will lead the financial planning and strategy, understanding and improving business performance, developing financial strategies for various departments, delivering in depth financial analysis and ultimately being able to advise and guide department heads and shareholders with regards to business performance.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Completed BCom degree within Finance, Accounting or similar
- Professional Membership (ACCA / CPA) advantageous
- Completed or currently studying towards CIMA qualification
- Minimum 3 - 4 years’ experience within a Finance Business Partner role
- Highly proficient and experienced in all areas of Management Accounting
- Knowledge of ERP systems
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)