Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
We are a dynamic company dedicated in providing business and IT solutions from Sweden. We are looking to expand our presence in Africa and are hiring for members to join our Nairobi office. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in Group Accounting.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent.
- ACCA or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience spanning 5 years.
- Proficiency in software for group accounting.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a proactively diverse and fast expanding organisation.
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system and policy updates.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature.
- Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and orally.
- Assist and advice customers with implementation of our Group accounting package.
- Assist and advise our customers in group accounting and reporting issues.
- Assist in the sales process.
- Liaise with the major clients locally and from Europe.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Business strategy; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)