Sustainet Group LimitedNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have today left to apply for this job.
This unique three-month internship opportunity is for someone who has a strong interest in pursuing a career in Finance, allowing you to test your abilities and further explore your career interests. Not only does an internship provide you with a first-hand look and experience inside the Sustainet Group organization, but it also gives us as a company an opportunity to further develop your skills in this field of study.Requirements :
The ideal and successful candidate should meet the following profile:
- Applicant must have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Bachelor of Commerce (Finance or Accounting specialization) with strong academic credentials.
- CPA/ACCA qualification
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a responsible way
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Assist in developing and maintaining an effective filing, archiving and record keeping systems, both paper and electronic.
- Assist in making suitable and efficient travel arrangements for field staff, board members and any visitor and which may involves supporting all associated administration.
- Assist in the organization and preparation of biweekly meetings which includes preparation of biweekly reports.
- Support the Finance manager in ensuring efficient, timely and accurate recording and payment of accounts payable.
- Assist in maintaining contact lists.
- Assist in ensuring proper documentation of payment vouchers and all other supporting documents
- Assist in the thorough audit of all transactions at point of entry ensuring appropriate purchase order matching, credit terms and adherence to appropriate authorization and budget confirmation and clearance.
- Support in the effective running of daily administrative and financial activities of the organization.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)