Job verified by Fuzu
Exquisite Solution Limited (Uganda) | Kampala, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
A leading banking institution is looking to fill the position of Finance Manager. He/She will be responsible for maintaining proper record of accounts, preparing financial, Management and statutory returns as per Bank of Uganda guidelines and in accordance to International financial reporting standards.
• Preparation of management accounts. Prepare detailed balance sheet, profit and loss statements for all branches on a monthly basis and related schedules; reports liquidity mismatch reports.
• Undertake month – on –month investigation of variances in profits and loss and balance sheet items.
• Preparing statutory reports.Prepare weekly returns to Bank of Uganda including CRR, Liquidity report, derivative report, forex commitments and weekly statistical..
• Prepare end of Months statutory returns including BS100, liquidity mismatch report.
• Prepare quarter end statutory reports which include the following: BS100, BS110, BS120, BS130, BS140, BOU NPL, AND Agriculture lending.
• Prepare Bi- annual and annual financial statements and ensure sufficient disclosures are made.
• Computation and filling of corporation tax, withholding tax, PAYE and Vat returns;.
• Making payments to suppliers and staff salaries.Prepare Local Purchase orders
• Prepare payment vouchers and ensure that all payments have the necessary support documents attached and are duly authorised.
• Prepare monthly pay roll.
• Post staff salaries and ensure that all statutory deductions are correctly made
• Maintenance of fixed asset register.Update fixed asset register with additions and disposals.
• Monitor the movement of fixed assets within the department and the Bank as a whole.
• Account for monthly and accumulated depreciation.
• Coordinating the bank with external auditors.Preparation of audit schedules required by external auditors.
• Participate in departmental strategy formulation, review and implementation.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KampalaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Financial controlling; Audit (internal); Accounting IT-systems (use of); Corporate finance; Regulatory reportingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply