Job verified by Fuzu
John Snow, Inc | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Finance ManagerFinance Manager – Advertising
Summit Recruitment &Training
Pension Fund Manager
Credit Risk & Relationship Manager
Trine Finance Limited
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
John Snow, Inc ( JSI ), a leader in the field of international public health, is currently recruiting for a Contracts & Procurements Manager, Finance Manager, Human Resources & Administration Manager, Grants Manager and Senior Health Systems Strengthening Advisor position is for the Regional Health integration to Enhance Services-North, Lango (RHITES-N, Lango) Project, funded by the USAID. RHITES-N, Lango will improve the use of integrated health services in Northern Uganda’s Lango region and strengthen the health system to sustain gains made by earlier projects.
Minimum Bachelors, Preferred Advanced degree in a finance, accounting, public administration or business-related field
CPA is an added advantage
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in Finance/Accounting with a USAID project, 5 of which must have been at managerial level,
- S/he will monitor the JSI financial accounts and systems for the project.
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for the accounting system and bank accounts, budget tracking and expenditure projections, expense monitoring and financial reporting tor the contract.
- S/he will develop a comprehensive financial disbursement system based on established mobile money and other electronic payment platforms, to limit cash transactions and reduce the risk of fraud.
- S/he will ensure cost-effectiveness, efficiency and accountability throughout the lite of the project.
- S/he supervises the Accountant and any other Finance/Accounts staff;
- S/he report to the Director of Finance & Administration.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Cost center monitoring; Fraud risk assessment and management; Financial reporting; Accounting IT-systems (use of); Management of financial resourcesRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)