Job verified by Fuzu
ZOA-Uganda | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Finance ManagerTax Manager
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
ZOA – Uganda is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager with at least 5 years of experience in financial administration. Under the supervision of the Manager General Affairs (MGA), the ZOA Finance Manager is responsible for internal financial control and general financial support to the country organization. Salary indication: UGX 3,000,000 – 3,900,000.
Applications should be in English and include the following:
• A cover letter (1 page) in which you explain why you are interested in the position and how you meet the qualities and qualifications criteria.
• Concise and accurate CV (maximum 3 pages). The CV should include information about your qualification, relevant training courses, Work experience, name and contact details of 3 relevant references.
Please send your Cover letter, CV and Academic certificates by email by 16th March 2018 5:00 pm clearly indicating position name in the subject line.
• Ensure the smooth running of the financial organisation of the ZOA country office.
• Supervision of finance department at country office.
• Support and control of the financial managers at field offices.
• Support country office and field offices in acquisition, purchase, contract management and tender procedures in accordance with ZOA internal systems.
• Support MGA in compliance to donor regulation, local government regulation and ZOA regulations.
• Provide timely financial feedback to the ZOA Managers in the field, and MGA.
• Analyses the financial progress of the country organisation and reports on deviations compared with approved budgets (i.e. project progress and coverage of country office cost and indirect costs)
• Identifies risks with financial consequences, react and report on these.
• Prepare, in coordination with the MGA, financial reports to HQ and donors.
• Ensure adequate portfolio management in ZOA Information System (ZIS).
• Monitor the quality of financial and administrative operations of the field offices.
• Prepare periodic finance reports for Country Management Team members.
• Support financial audits considering the requirements of the donors and the HQ.
• Compile and manage the monthly cash flow.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Financial analytics and forecasting; Risk analysis; Compliance; Operative management; Financial analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)