Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Knowledge and Experience
• Strong commercial awareness and possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience working with the Aviation Industry is advantageous
• Excellent inter-personal and English writing communication skills
• Possess a strong service orientation
• Ability to work with minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment
• Good command of the English language (reading, writing, and speaking) is essential
• Extensive knowledge of MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Word is a must.
• Strong Journal and General Ledger skills.
• Thorough knowledge of online Quick books
1. Assist the Finance Manager and Project / Regional Business Development Manager to support the accounting and financial tasks of the program.
2. Administer the day-to-day financial requirements of the assigned project which includes assisting in the invoicing cycle, program costs tracking, operational expenses, office expenses, payroll, cash counts, cash management, etc.
3. Assist in providing accurate financial data and other reports to Managers as required.
4. Maintain good Accounts Receivable Management by increasing collection rate, and reducing number of days of receivable turnover.
5. Assist with the tracking of inventory and with the updating of the inventory list.
6. Maintain updated listing of Fixed Assets that the Company owns on site.
7. Maintain good Costs Management by enforcing the company policies and procedures that and monitoring of budget against actual costs.
8. Monitor Payables owed by the Company ensuring the list is updated and provided with accurate due dates and payment status according to creditor’s term.
9. Maintain good record management from creation, classification, and retention based on Company policy.
10. Record and reconcile advances, expenditures, and liabilities.
11. Preparing applicable local payroll and taxes.
12. Ensure proper documentation of all costs and expenses incurred in the course of running a project.
13. Management and reporting for various aspects of administration and finance, including: local staff contracts, casual labor contracts, service contracts, preferred and/or sole source supplier contracts, Cash For Work (CFW) Payments, etc.
14. Assist in monitoring the cash flows of the projects and the office.
15. Maintain proper receipts for all transactions and preparation of monthly financial reports for the Finance Manager and Singapore Finance Team to compile and consolidate the data for monthly financial reporting and invoicing.
16. Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with local authorities, contractors, businesses, landlords and service providers.
17. Ensure compliance with all regulations, code of conduct and Security aspects of the Company (and Donor Agency / Client where applicable)