As the ideal Finance & Operations Associate, you are expected to take a n entry level role in building the finance & operations function for our business lines including our flagship subsidiary, Desserts Anyone Limited.
In brief, you are someone who is adept at outlining, implementing and constantly reviewing operational systems and procedures with the ultimate aim of achieving high efficiency levels and boosting profitability through proper resource management.
You may have experience in performing financial reporting and control in the context of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and most probably hold a professional qualification in Accounting &/or Finance (CPA/CFA/ACCA/CAT etc).
Most importantly, your ability to be a systems & numbers GURU who generates compelling financial data cannot be understated.
Are you up to the challenge of building your career, as a reputable Finance professional in years to come?
Working with the General Manager(s), you shall be required to:
- Execute the Organization's finance , operations and Supply chain functions..
- Ensure best practice in financial management of the business line(s) to maximize efficiency and growth.
- Maximize return on financial assets by implementing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems to meet legislative and reporting requirements and support the organization's operations.
- Develop budget(s), monitor actual financial results; prepare financial forecasts, analysis and reports; preparation of all financial reports and reports to partners and government regulatory agencies
- Provide accurate cash-flow projections for the management team
- Ensure organisation compliance with tax laws and regulations including filing of VAT Returns and other fiscal obligations.
- Monitor financial policies and procedures to ensure the best and most efficient use of the Organisation resources; ensure internal controls are in place to enhance security, minimize opportunity for fraud and protect the financial integrity of records.
- Supporting other business functions and any other secondary duties as may be assigned within other areas of the organization.