Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Our client is one of the leading ethical Clothing Factories in the world. Garments produced by them have been worn by Michelle Obama on numerous occasions and their work is regularly featured in international publications. The Organisation is built on the believe that fashion has the power to make a positive contribution to society. They are currently seeking to recruit a Finance & Operations Manager to oversee the entirety of the organisation’s operations and have a strategic vision and direction for the Organisation.
• Work alongside with the Managing Director to prepare annual budget and forecast.
• Provide support and guidance on the Finance, Risk Management and internal controls.
• Reviewing existing processes and controls, with particular focus on revenue, inventory and purchasing making recommendations.
• Overall operation and management of the Company.
• Oversee the recruitment process of staff; interviewing, hiring and training of employees.
• Maintain and develop organizational culture, design, values and reputation in its markets
• Ensure that expenditures are commensurate with the budgeted revenues and stay within limits approved by the Board.
• Ensure compliance with tax regulations, statutory requirements and other government regulations.