Job verified by Fuzu
Catholic Medical Mission Board’s (CMMB) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Finance VolunteersUnderwriting Assistant (Nanyuki)
CIC Insurance Group
Bank of Uganda
Business Software Consultants
Timecon Kenya Limited
Uganda Revenue Authority
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
We believe in a world in which every human life is valued, and health and human dignity are shared by all. We believe that access to quality healthcare is a basic human right. For more than 100 years, we have worked with global partners to deliver locally sustainable, quality healthcare solutions to women, children and their communities. We’re ready to make it 100 more.
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Prepares financial statements, analysis and other key reports as necessary.
• Oversees bank reconciliation, invoicing, and accounts receivable on a day-to-day basis.
• Maintains accounting system to ensure the proper accounting and recording of company resources.
• Assists with other accounting duties as necessary.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Reporting; Accounting; Financial analysis; Invoicing; Performance monitoring and evaluationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)