Job verified by Fuzu
AMSCO | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Financial Accountant (ICT Sector)
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
They are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, fit in the team accountant with 4 to 5 years of work experience. Someone who likes to be critical about finances and saving money with a keen eye for detail.
With your ambitions and drive improving every day, you bring energy and inspiration to the team. You will assist in shaping their finances and build a close relationship with both their team in Nairobi, and also with specialists in the Netherlands
• Shaping the finances in Kenya and some in the Netherlands
• Maintaining a close relationship with the bank.
• Looking for opportunity how to save money and how to work with exchange rates.
• Preparing invoices, etr and doing tax reports.
• Managing books in quickbooks.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Bookkeeping; Partnerships; Foreign exchange trading; Tax returns; Accounting IT-systems (use of)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply