Fuzu Exclusive Job
Sanlam Life Insurance Company | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
SANLAM LIFE INSURANCE is a global financial services company and the largest non-bank financial services provider in Africa.
We have exiting career opportunities in our Sales Department.
REPORTING TO: UNIT MANAGER
REMUNERATION: Well StructuredCompensation with other Company benefits attached
The role entails selling and marketing the company's products.
Sales are the first point of contact between a company and the clients. The role entails selling and marketing the company's products, approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gainingrepeat business.
· Seek select, recruit and advice prospective clients on the company’s financial products.
· Advise clients on how to minimize risks
· Provide excellent service to new and existing customers
· Maintain regular contact with customers
· Write reports, records insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the Sales Manager
· Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service
Qualifications for the Sales Job
· A Diploma in any business related field from a recognized institution
· At least C- in KCSE
· Computer Literate
· MUST BE 25 YRS AND ABOVE
· Residing in or within Nairobi
· No criminal record
· 1 year sales experience will be an added advantage.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
· Presentation and negotiation skills.
· Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
· Capability to explain issues to clients in a well-structured and clear manner
· Particular to detail
· Responsible and Committed
· Fast thinker, creative and solution oriented.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport with clients and other stakeholders
· Ability to work remotely
· Confident, persistent, focused and determined
· Highly self-motivated and ambitious
· Willingness to work long or irregular hours
· Hard-working, organized, and able to deal with the pressure of delivering fast
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Wednesday, May 2, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Negotiation; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Sales management; Sales supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply