Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
Requirements for Appointment
• Must be of Kenyan Nationality
• At least 18 and not more that 28 years of age
• Ex-regular member of armed forces may be appointed if below the age of 35 years.
• The Kenya Certificate of secondary, mean grade D plain.
• Be at least 5ft 7inches tall or preferable height and have a chest measurement of 36 inches unexpanded, with an expansion of not less than 2 inches.
• Be physically fit.
• Be certified medically fit by a Government doctor.
• First Aid certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
How To Apply
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
(a) Tax compliance certificate from KRA
(b) Clearance certificate from HELB
(c) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
(d) Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
(e) Credit Reference Bureau clearance Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
• Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Duties of fire Engine Driver shall include: -
• Pump operation
• Hydraulic platform and
• Turntable ladder operation and can work as a fireman.
• Part of his stand-by time during each day shift is spent in drills and practices, keeping fire engine in order and other duties about the station.