First Line Manager / Commercial Support Team
Dawa LimitedNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 16 days left to apply for this job.
Dawa Limited is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers of human healthcare products in Kenya and East Africa. Through our specialised human health division, we have over the decades provided front-line products that have ensured enhanced quality of life for patients.
We envisage our company growing to become one of the leading global pharmaceutical manufacturers. To meet the market demand for various types of antibiotics in the region, Dawa Limited has been pursuing an aggressive growth strategy, which has seen the company setting up a state-of-the-art penicillin manufacturing facility.
- Very commercial oriented with trader mindset
- Proactive and fast to the market
- Ability to develop a strong commercial relationship with customers
- Mass market
- Non-pharma market
- Pharma experience
Manage the Sales Team in charge of Commercial Task Force Team reporting to the sales and marketing manager
Objective of the function:
- Secure Pharmaceutical product availability at the pharmacy level.
- Promote and sell non-prescription products
- Establish the company as a preferred partner
- Propose and obtain approval for commercial strategies to drive business
- Define team targets and working structure
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 7 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself