Float Resource Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
Efficiently manage the float resources to meet the business requirements.
Other Competencies/ Attributes
- 2 years or more of hands-on working experience of moving funds in between businesses on a need basis or in a treasury department
- Familiarity of Basic Software Packages
- Great attention to detail.
- Planning & Coordination capabilities
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Team player orientation
- Great aptitude for learning.
- Forecasting abilities
- Time Management
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Great Business Acumen
Float Movement, Monitoring & Management
System Roll out & Implementation
- Monitoring and movement of float to ensure all the business lines are well funded
- Supervision of the float team for them to adhere to the TAT requirements for the businesses.
- Design and plan and execute workflow of movement of float to the various outlets
- Ensure there is no float outage in the outlets and sub-agents
- Roll out of the various float management systems and upgrades as and when required.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Float Management Communication & Reporting
- Ensure all staff in the department have JD’s and KPI’s and performance reviews are periodically done as agreed.
- Development and ensuring compliance of the policies in float movement
- Proactively maintain awareness float status and manage regular updates to all stakeholders
- Escalate and communicate any feedback on the system,inventory, float and resources
- Prepare daily and weekly reports of float movement & trends in the outlets.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Business strategy; Financial analytics and forecasting; Partnerships; People management; Treasury management; Fund management; Corporate treasuryRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)