Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
Tea Machinery and Engineering Company Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd, whose mandate is to fabricate tea processing and other machinery. It also compliments machinery fabrication with installation and supply of parts and specialized consumables. To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking a dynamic and highly talented individual to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging position.
Interested candidates must have a proven track record of performance, possess excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring efficient and timely production of quality goods.
- Daily Planning and allocation of duties to machine operators;
- Supervising in process work for quality and timely delivery;
- Implementing of safety policy in the shop floor;
- Inspection of raw materials for quality and correct specification;
- Developing of Purchase request for various projects and interpretation of manufacturing drawings;
- Generating of process feed-back reports for accounting purpose;
- Coordinating of workshop functions with other departments;
- Supervising general sheet metal and steel fabrication;
- Supervising welding activities;
- Ensuring effective spray painting;
- Assembling, testing of finished production jobs and dismantling of the same for dispatch;
- Ensuring parts are stored properly and are identifiable;
- Ensuring compliance to health and safety requirements;
- Executing the production plan.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Certification; File management and data back-up; Quality control (food production); Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook; Tea processing, production; Industry standards; Stock and inventory management; Problem solvingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)