Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Vocational school
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client, a well-established manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of labeling and functional materials is looking to recruit a Forklift Operator. The ideal candidate must have 4 years’ experience operating a forklift in a busy warehouse.
• Operate the forklift.
• Loading and unloading goods from vehicles & trucks to and from designated areas.
• Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
• Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
• Checking loads are secure.
• Stacking empty pallets.
• Dumping materials into machine hoppers.
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
• Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines.
• Daily inspection to ensure machine is in working order.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment.
• Read and understand production plan.
• Work in Teams and communicate effectively in the workplace.
• Identification of unsafe practices and conditions.
• Ensure that safe autonomous maintenance practices adhered to.
• Any other duties as assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Vehicle maintenance and repair; Fork lift operation; Driving license Class I - special vehicles like prime movers, fork lifts, shovels; Cargo loading and fixing; Work place safetyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply