Fuzu Exclusive Job
Alibhai Shariff & Sons Ltd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
The key purpose of the owner-operator is to provide quality customer service to all customers through optimal management. The incumbent is responsible for managing the team of staff, maintaining the assets and consumable stock,focusing on turnover, ensuring the smooth operation of the BIK HIRE business, maintaining a good relationship with customers and handling customer requirements effectively.
Personal Competence Dimensions
· Customer service.
· Solution orientation.
Core Management Competencies
· Asset utilization and management.
· Business awareness and development.
· Judgement and decision making.
Level of decision making.
The owner-operator is expected to ensure the optimal functioning
of their Talisman in accordancewith the objectives of the franchiser.
Financial: · To manage the assets
· Focus on the effectivemanagement of your accounts receivables.
· Payments at the counter: cash, cheque and creditcard payments.
· Planning for the purchase of new equipment.
The owner-operator is accountablefor the cashing up and banking of all monies.
Technical:The owner-operator is to havetechnical knowledge regarding the functionalityand application of the equipment and tools inyour Talisman outlet.
The owner-operator is to ensure that all equipment, fixturesand fittings are 100% functional.
The necessary support needs to be contacted if any problems occur.
The incumbentis responsible formanaging and training his/her
team of staff.
Where deficienciesare identified, training must be conducted.
· Assist with greeting and assistingcustomers.
· Maintain good relations withcustomers on site.
· Handlequeries from customers
· All queries to be resolvedsatisfactorily
· Monitorbookings and deliveries
· Ensure that all staff are informed on and conversant with all equipment
Hire and Sales
· Reportdaily hire andsales
· Manage and promote hire and sales
· Clients visitedon-site, during usage of BIK HIRE equipment
· Visit project managers and contractorson site
Hire and Sales Process
· Manage the processing of transactions and payments
· Account payments to be processedtimeously
· Cash-up to take place once a day
· Moniesto be bankeddaily
· Transactionsto be processed daily
· Carry-overs to be calculated and re- quoted monthly.
· Print / review equipmentefficiencyreports
· Analyze transactionshistory to plan purchases.
Assets and consumable stock
· Records of all assets mustbe kept
· Theconsumable stock requiredis to be ordered according to ideal stock levels
Order the required stock timeously
and payments must tally with
the stock in the outlet
Plan and co-ordinate
an asset register check and stock count every
Personnel required to take stock to be scheduled
and informed timeously
Stock levels are to be
continuously and procedures and practices to be implemented and adapted to minimize stock losses
Liaise with central buyer for new
for equipment ordering time in
Manage staff effectively at all
Ensure that staff comply to the dress code at all times
Disciplinary action is to be taken,
where necessary, to
ensure compliance to company procedures and practices.
Manage general appearance and neatness of your outlet
Reception/counter area to
be staffed at all times
area marketing initiatives
Engage in a direct
Seek franchisor approval for
Promotions to be arranged and
Measure the effectiveness
of your local area marketing initiatives
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Business management; Brand management; Operative planning; Leadership skills; Interpersonal communication; Entrepreneurship; Decision making; Conflict and crisis management; Communication; Capacity planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply