Front End Angular Developer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Upskillable is looking for a full-time remote Front End Angular Developer (With a great eye for UI/UX) in Kenya. We are a global company and currently have team members across the globe in places like Bangladesh, Kenya, UK, Saudi Arabia, and Tunisia.
Upskillable is passionate about building game-changing talent engagement, management, and assessment solutions and we are very passionate about what we are building and are currently seeking talented, passionate & experienced Team members to join our cross functional product development team. As an Agile environment we follow modern development techniques (Scrum / XP / Kanban) and are searching for motivated, passionate, collaborative, and technically strong engineers that love to build technology products and working with other motivated team members. We are looking for some of the best and since we have a great deal of our platform deals with assessment, you will be asked to take a personality and technical assessment at the first stage of the interview process.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular, React or Vue.js
- Strong knowledge and experience working with a modern design system
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS3 cross browser, Webpack, Babel, npm, yarn, Node
- Ability to convert UI/UX design to Angular component design with Material Pro
- Strong ability to write complex REST/JSON API with Angular Client/React Redux
- Strong control on builtin HTTP Headers and custom Headers and Security points
- Strong ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong unit and integration test code writing capability
- Code should be clean, testable and smooth
- Ability to debug API responses specially file handling
- You have a good to great design sense
- You have experience with production build and deployment flows
Nice to have:
- You have your own GitHub repository
- Java / Spring Boot REST api development
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Experience working with RTL (e.g. Arabic, Hebrew) views
- Desire to impact and change the world for good
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, team player, self-motivated, sharing, caring
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive can do attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- We DON’T CARE about your education. We do care about your attitude and skills.
- At least 4 years pure front end experience (Angular/React) and front end picture perfect design. You MUST have an eye for great UI design.
- All the other things we listed above.
You will be working with a remote development team to develop a bilingual people analytics solution.
In order to apply, you need to complete an assessment at the link below:
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education