Front End Developer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
What is BuuPass?
BuuPass works with transport operators to provide digital solutions that seamlessly facilitate convenient and reliable movement for commuters. Currently, we have partnered with Easy Coach and Modern Coast bus companies to facilitate efficient and seamless ticketing online on www.buupass.comand offline on USSD code *877# available on all Safaricom lines.
We are also the official digital ticketing solution providers for SGR Madaraka Express in partnership with Safaricom. We have processed more than 2 million tickets and provided robust tech and support to Kenya Railways.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and productivity-centered candidate to join our team. You will be working in an autonomous, agile environment with a small team that values collaboration, learning, and sharing. By joining us, you would be joining a tight-knit team in at a time when you can make a real impact on the direction of the company. Being a startup the work is fast paced and varied – you are flexible to change and motivated to deliver the best product possible.Requirements
- You understand the value of writing good unit tests
- Strong portfolio (please include link or examples in jobapplication)
- You are fully familiar working with version control systems(preferably git)
- You have a good understanding of Back-end concepts (RestfulAPIs, DevOps, CI deployment processes)
- You have strong initiative and a self-starter mentality todrive things with a high sense of ownership
- At least 3 years working experience in PHP 7+
- Experience in creating wireframing, storyboards, user flows& process flows
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity touser-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, andtechnologies
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and their applicability with our stack.
- Deliver high quality, unique and standardized code.
- Work directly with the Back-end engineers on the platform core elements.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)